hi all,
I am developing a recruitment website but i dont know where to start and which sites are going to lead me to the right place.
Please help me with everything i need because i really need to do this on my own.

thanks in advance...

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hello Alimoe.

Would you mind elaborating more on what requirement will be done? Will this be a "headhunter" (job placement), a free services advice site, etc.?

Without fully knowing what you are expecting the website to mediate, there is not much advice that can be offered.

Hello Alimoe.

Would you mind elaborating more on what requirement will be done? Will this be a "headhunter" (job placement), a free services advice site, etc.?

Without fully knowing what you are expecting the website to mediate, there is not much advice that can be offered.

hey Rexibit,
the site is supposed to be jobsearch site. its supposed to offer the following services;

<ul>
<li>Jobsearch for recruits</li>
<li>register jobseekers</li>
<li>register employers(recruiters)</li>
<li>jobseekers search(searching for jobseekers</li>
<li>jobseekers should be able to post resumes and apply for jobs<li>
<li>employers should be able announce job vacancies</li>
<li>charge employers</li>
</ul>

I hope people are going to help me

Hmmm...Sounds really complex. But first, do you have any work that at least has the basic skeleton of your site?

Okay, Alimoe, you will need to develop some type of CMS (Content Management System) that will enable people to go on the site and add their information without you having too. You will also need to have employers be able to access a similar interface so they can interact with the people.

It will be a complex process, so I suggest you write out "what" you need from the site, and break it down from there for what each area will need.

There are several good CMS sytems that will allow you to tweak and start off. Expression Engine and ModX are two good ones I have heard pleasant things about.

Okay, Alimoe, you will need to develop some type of CMS (Content Management System) that will enable people to go on the site and add their information without you having too. You will also need to have employers be able to access a similar interface so they can interact with the people.

It will be a complex process, so I suggest you write out "what" you need from the site, and break it down from there for what each area will need.

There are several good CMS sytems that will allow you to tweak and start off. Expression Engine and ModX are two good ones I have heard pleasant things about.

That was helpful, thank you very much!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.