hi i am new here...
i want some topic for my project.....
i want to develop it using java .....
can anyone give me some topic and ideas .... and i'll try it myself first then.. i'll discuss it with u .....so guys please help..

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Your whole question is too woolly.

You say you have a project, but do not specify what the project is, is for , iit's parameters or any sort of criteria, limits, boundaries areas of investigation , absolutely nothing.

Unless in the future you can focus your questions onto precise objectives, you are going nowhere.

So, if you do not or cannot do that yourself, how do you expect anyone else to do it for you, and what's more why should they?

My suggestion to you right now is, write down the rules, criteria, and objectives that you would set, if you were going to mark what you or anyone else does (assuming you were the tutor), for defining a Project (Not the Project itself).

Then set out a project definition that meets your own list.

Hint, if it longer than an A4 it is too long . If it is let than half a page it is too short.

hi i am new here...
can anyone give me some topic and ideas .... and i'll try it myself first then.. i'll discuss it with u .....so guys please help..

hi i am new here...

Antona has the point though, if you are going to make a project think first of what you want to achieve. Some sort of answer first before you ask question. If you got the project in mind right now. You must set the capabilities at the same time you must also set the scope of your project.

If you want to use JAVA on that certain project, I suggest a CHAT program would be an idea to start on.

kind regards,

bps

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.