Hello! Friends I have just retired three months back and do not receive any pension because I was working in a private firm. Now days I am facing certain financial crisis which are really harassing me mentally. Is there any online business which I can do by sitting at home? Please help me.

Yes there are many things which you can do by just sitting at home to earn your livelihood. There are <SNIPPED> which can help you earn a good income and make you financially strong. You just have to be aware of the right ones for you and be willing to devote time so that you can get the knowledge better that will help you to be successful in the business.

There are many thing you can do to earn online .try to check some freelance site to find some jobs you can do .Good Luck !

Well i can't say anything so surely but if so many peoples are working on it so there would be something reliable otherwise why there should be so commonly used. So you can first confirm all things and then just go on. All the best!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.