I designed a photo gallery for a local Primary School and now that the new session has started, I have been asked to remove all the photographs and supply them on CD. Unfortunately, although I have now corrected the problem for new photos, I did not have a unique name for the photographs for each album and I need to separate them into albums. Before deleting the data from the database, I downloaded it so I could go through each of the 1000 or so entries manually and separate the photographs but that would be a long job.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me to select a series of photographs according to a database filter. The original programming was done with PHP and MySQL.

I have just had a thought, I could upload them all to my test server and use the MySQL database to filter them.............. does anyone know how to download multiple files using PHP???

Compress them into a zip, bzip, gzip file and download that. Otherwise your limited to your download managers amount.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.