Saw this opportunity and wanted to share it. Please use the URL provided, it helps me get my laptop.

Windows XP, 2.8Ghz, 512MB RAM, 60GB Hard Drive

How would you like to receive your very own Sony Vaio laptop for only $5.00? Well now you can! Signup for EZLaptop's e-mail program and start turning useless e-mails into useful e-mails! When you signup for EZLaptop, you're opting in to receive our e-mails which will then directly deposit credits into your account for you to earn your very own laptop for only $5.00!

<< url deleted >>

:cool:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hey there barracuda! Welcome to DaniWeb :) Unfortunately, we don't allow affiliate or referral-type links anywhere around here, so I had to go and delete your URL. But you're welcome to stay, and participate in our community.

:-|
Hey Dani!

Guess I didn't read the rules close enough - sorry. :cry:

Is it OK for people to contact me with a private message to get the URL information?

Barracuda

don't get involved in pyramid schemes, they're illegal and pretty much all of them are scams.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.