Hi, I'm interested in obtaining a 2003 MCSE. Is there a chronological order I should take/study for the exam? I know that 70-290 should be the first, but what's next? Is there some courses that build on the concepts of other courses? Any hint on how you MCSE approached this would be great.
Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

For MCSE Windows 2003 family you must pass seven exams including one client OS exam (win xp or win 2000) and three network OS exams, one design exam and two electives ....

so most probably you should be starting the client OS first .... Windows XP 70-270. You can find more detailed information about MCSE on microsoft website.

Look, I know there will always be some people who don't look out first, but PLEASE PLEASE DON'T POST QUERIES HERE!

The geek's lounge is a hangout. It is not a place for general queries when you aren't sure where to post. If you don't know where to post, try the News and Feedback section. They'll be happy to point it out I'm sure.

eeermm......

I moved the thread here. The loung is the best place for the topic.

I agree with Catweazle. And the way I understood it was if you were not sure where to post, the best place to do it is here in the Geek's Lounge, and then if it has to be moved, someone will do so. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.