Could you please answer these questions?

1. Name, job title and place of employment
--

2. Do you use Microsoft access, excel, power point or word? & how long have you been using it?
--

3. Did you have any formal training? Or did you teach yourself how to use the program(s)?
--

4. What percent of you time do you spend using this software at your job? (example: daily sales info, weekly accounts, monthly reports)
--

5. Is there any special feature or shortcut that you can share that has been helpful to you?
--

6. Are there any other programs that you use?
--
7. Is ther any advice you would like to give me about your studies & other activities?
--

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

--I'm Mike, IT here in Philippines for almost 2 years

2. Do you use Microsoft access, excel, power point or word? & how long have you been using it?
--NO. im using spreadsheet instead of excel,word processor instead of word. im using it 1hr everyday

3. Did you have any formal training? Or did you teach yourself how to use the program(s)?
--just a self study

4. What percent of you time do you spend using this software at your job? (example: daily sales info, weekly accounts, monthly reports)
--daily sales info

5. Is there any special feature or shortcut that you can share that has been helpful to you?
--

--yes,php,mysql,html,javascript and learning jquery

7. Is ther any advice you would like to give me about your studies & other activities?
-- i dont know what program or software you want to use/studies.,just keep on searching and learn from it.you can also join to any blogs that related to you and you can learn a lot from them.

--I'm Mike, IT here in Philippines for almost 2 years

--NO. im using spreadsheet instead of excel,word processor instead of word. im using it 1hr everyday

--just a self study

--daily sales info

--

--yes,php,mysql,html,javascript and learning jquery

-- i dont know what program or software you want to use/studies.,just keep on searching and learn from it.you can also join to any blogs related to youre need and you can learn a lot from them.

--My name is Lowella, I'm a junior programmer here in the Philippines.

--I haven't used Microsoft access since I started working in IT industry and I don't have a background either on it during my college days. I used powerpoint if I have a presentation to make and microsoft word if I have to make a User Manual.

--I only learn by myself.

--both weekly accounts and monthly reports

--

--Yes, I used VB 6, C# and ASP.Net & MS SQL 2005.

-- Focus on what you want to learn and what do you want to learn. Keep reading books or any online tutorials that maybe helpful to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.