So I am reading the Rules and such page, so that i can figure out how to edit my profile. So i got to this page http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread10915.html then followed a link to the page that answers that question. However i instead got a page that said that if I had followed a valid link I should tell the Administrators. So I diligently followed that link only to find out that there is no E-Mail address on that page so that one might contact the administrators to tell them of the deficient link. So low and behold at the bottom of this page is a link to labeled; Contact US. So I clicked on that link and was returned to the exact same page I just left, and it still did not have an E-Mail address to the administrators. So just for laughs I clicked on the Contact Us link about 10 times to see if it would give up and finally send me to a page where I might actually contact somebody in charge, but to no avail. This being my only course of action in which I might find an answer to the Immortal Question: How do I edit my profile? Please go easy on an old man who has recently suffered a lot of stress. Your expertise in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

>> How do I edit my profile?

Click the CONTROL PANEL link at the very top right corner of the page. It's just above the SEARCH edit box.

Thankyou Sir.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.