So I am reading the Rules and such page, so that i can figure out how to edit my profile. So i got to this page http://www.daniweb.com/forums/thread10915.html then followed a link to the page that answers that question. However i instead got a page that said that if I had followed a valid link I should tell the Administrators. So I diligently followed that link only to find out that there is no E-Mail address on that page so that one might contact the administrators to tell them of the deficient link. So low and behold at the bottom of this page is a link to labeled; Contact US. So I clicked on that link and was returned to the exact same page I just left, and it still did not have an E-Mail address to the administrators. So just for laughs I clicked on the Contact Us link about 10 times to see if it would give up and finally send me to a page where I might actually contact somebody in charge, but to no avail. This being my only course of action in which I might find an answer to the Immortal Question: How do I edit my profile? Please go easy on an old man who has recently suffered a lot of stress. Your expertise in this matter will be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Edited by Dani: Formatting fixed

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by kermit1422

>> How do I edit my profile?

Click the CONTROL PANEL link at the very top right corner of the page. It's just above the SEARCH edit box.

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.