PHP, JSP, ASP.NET Which one best for web development ?

web development are same , but platform is different , and also the working envirment are different ?

so please suggest which is now day best development in web ? and also the large application in web ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

As they are all exsit in real world, they all have pros and cons.

As other said, the best one for you is the one you are good at it.

so please suggest which is now day best development in web ? and also the large application in web ?

PHP was used for facebook, asp.net was used for myspace. Now, they're both big projects so i guess this is where your personal preference comes in because they all have pros and cons as lyan stated

This question is to ambiguous and there is no silver bullet to sort it out. Be specific on what you want to achieve and maybe then we can make more clearer image of what to use

@Netcode cute of you to down vote for no reason, keep up professionalism

Thanks for yours actually. I made a good analysis of a thread you started and maybe you were not happy about it and then all you could do was to come over here to downvote a thread i replied to. That's not more professional.

Off topic: Enlighten me please. When I use voting system I do use full vote and state why this or that is wrong. I do not have time for petty wars of 1 up/down votes.

PS: If you have ground for your accusation then by all means bring it to attention of admins.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.