Re: Tbills. You can do better in other markets. Last month I was going over treasury bills verser CDs adn the CDs win even if you would get some no-tax tbill.

Still think many in Congress need to change to another retirement home.

Best moment (so far) of the Michael Cohen testimony was when a GOP member accused him of being a pathalogical liar who could not tell truth from lias and fact from fiction. Cohen replied

Are you talking about me or the president?

The GOP response to the testimony was the classic "if you can't refute his testimony then attack his character". Or in lawyer-speak it would be "discredit the witness".

Looks like Trump is going to pull out the next tool in the GOP bag-o-tricks. If your popularity is tanking and the wolves are at the door, start a war. After all, it's unpatriotic to attack the president during wartime. This time it will be Iran.

After seeing so much unproductive political conversation on social media and the news, I thought I'd try something new.

Eisenhower visited Normandy in 1964 and spoke to Walter Cronkite.

These men came here - the British, and our other allies, Americans - to storm these beaches for one purpose only, not to gain anything for ourselves, not to fulfill any ambitions that America had for conquest, but just to preserve freedom - systems of self-government around the world. Many thousands of men have died for ideals such as these.

Meanwhile, on Trump's recent visit, his "stirring" words were

This is one of the true, in terms of war, in terms of, probably you can also say, in terms of peace, because this led to something very special.

He then went on to trash Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer because, well, Trump.

Oh yes, instead of Walter Cronkite, the most trusted voice in America, Trump was with Laura Ingraham of Fox News.

How did we get to this place?

Meanwhile...

Joe Biden's said in his Iowa speech

I know government is sometimes a knife-fight, but it can’t be a permanent frame of mind. So – yes — I will look to work with the Congress. I will work across the aisle. I will seek to find consensus.

He must have slept through the entire Obama presidency because Obama tried cooperation across the aisle with a party that publicly stated that its job was to prevent the Democrats from doing anything (even initiatives originally proposed by Republicanbs).

I've only looked at a few pages

Then you have read more of the report than most of the Republicans in either House.

commented: So there's a chance I could win a House seat? +0