Slightly off the technology road, but if anybody wants to help me win tickets to Bonaroo (a jam band fest near where I live), it'd be greatly appreciated.

Please go here, create a new account (which takes like 30 seconds) and vote for this picture.

Also, as a slight incentive, after you vote, PM me and I'll give ya some rep. ;)

Thanks again everybody, it's much appreciated.

~s.o.s~ commented: Best of luck, have a nice time with Laureen - ~s.o.s~ +6

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hmm anything for a good friend...

Done and done. It would be better if you pasted your request in your signature, that way more ppl will vote for that.

PS: BTW who is the girl Lauren ;)

commented: Thanks again :) -'Stein +3

PS: BTW who is the girl Lauren

Hehe just a friend who'll share the tics...:mrgreen:

Done. Good luck :)

commented: Thanks again :) -'Stein +3
commented: Nice site you have got there. REP so that you can show off your efforts to ppl ;) +6

Thanks again everybody. :)

Keep those votes rolling in...

Voted and left a stinking comment. You explain to Lauren. :p

commented: Hehe thanks Wolfpack. :) -'Stein +3

i'm sure john will be very unhappy with me getting an account, but i really just wanted to tell everyone who voted thank you very very much and keep them coming in. you all rock, so much in fact i feel the need to use a smilie face :mrgreen: thanks again, and keep voting til the 1st!

ooh. Now it is Lonnie is it? Someone is two timing.:twisted:

PS:
Just so that the others can know, you can vote again after 24 hours of your last vote. So there goes my 3rd one.

hahah lauren and lonnie are the same person

gee. don't know if laureen is also the same person ( the one after my comment in brickfish ), but she sure looks cute.

By the way, the last time I voted ( 4th time), you guys were 5 out of 66. :D Looks like you will be eating jam :P

i'm sure john will be very unhappy with me getting an account,

;)

I want to thank everyone again for all the help we've recieved.

As of now, we're in 4th place. We're down 42 votes from third, and about 150 from first.

Thanks again for all the contiuned support, and keep those votes rolling in. :)

SOOOOOOOoooooooooo...... What happened?????

:rolleyes: Back to lowly 9th, and it ended today.

But that's ok. Judging by the before and after vote numbers, it looked like the groups ahead of us went on a voting frenzy (like, they picked up 50+ votes) in the past day.

Oh well...

Thanks again everybody for helping, its much appreciated. ;)

:rolleyes: Back to lowly 9th, and it ended today.

But that's ok. Judging by the before and after vote numbers, it looked like the groups ahead of us went on a voting frenzy (like, they picked up 50+ votes) in the past day.

Oh well...

Thanks again everybody for helping, its much appreciated. ;)

Well, to tell the truth I was expecting something like that. But when I voted last night (but I am 13 hours ahead of you lot), you were still at 4th place , so I thought that you couldn't go worse than that.

I once saw the same thing happen in a chat site too. There was this contest to choose the king of chat, and you could only vote once for one IP address. We saw some fellow with a dialup ( in case you have forgotten in this era of broadband, for dialup the IP address usually changes once you disconnect and relogin) who was faily down in the order, get over a 1000 votes in the final day:surprised . Naturally he ended up king. I didnt have a dialup connection, and applied, but when the paperwork was done, it was too late costing me about 15$ for setup, one months charge and diconnection. :mad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.