Hey people

can anyone here guide me how to optimize search.
Any specific software available to help me ?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Your question is sorta vague. Can you elaborate?

Your question is sorta vague. Can you elaborate?

Nah I don think so because I am looking for software which can help me in my search as i have to do lot of research work on internet.

basically a search optimizer sort..

can you suggest any ?

Nah I don think so because I am looking for software which can help me in my search as i have to do lot of research work on internet.

http://www.google.com/ ? Sorry, I really don't understand what else you could mean. Could you give an example?

Regards Niek

If it is for the internet then obviously google and you could just try their advanced search. Any other info needed?

I use Copernic Agent Professional from copernic.com for my online research needs. Lets you refine and filter by numerous categories, and is definately a tool that goes beyond the basics of Google. But then it does cost money...

I use Copernic Agent Professional from copernic.com for my online research needs. Lets you refine and filter by numerous categories, and is definately a tool that goes beyond the basics of Google. But then it does cost money...

Thnank you for suggesting search tool but honestly I would prefer a free software :)

and google is search engine and cant save my search.So it is kinda difficult situation but i am trying a new software surf offline so lets see if this solve my problem.

Have you looked at Rollyo which is free, lets you define and save your own mini-search engines based upon whatever criteria you like, and even share these with others (including the ability to edit and then save as your own) which might be something like what you are looking for?

Have you looked at Rollyo which is free, lets you define and save your own mini-search engines based upon whatever criteria you like, and even share these with others (including the ability to edit and then save as your own) which might be something like what you are looking for?

I tried Rollyo its ok but let me explore more then I may comment on this.
But on I must confess that it is a interesting one.

Thank you for your suggestion friend.

No problem, let us know how you get on.

You might also want to look at the 'create your own search engine' option that is part of the Google Coop project. Similar to Rollyo in many ways...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.