I'm having difficulties in opening/viewing .crd files. I only wish to see them/view without making any changes but so far i've google/yahoo alot seem that none of them works except something call ST Thumbviewer which is not good enough for me. Any anyone knows how to solve this??

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

how about this

Sorry, i think you have mistaken me
i'm trying to view .CDR extension not .CRD
Anyway, appreciate your help... :)

oops! just ignore my dumb post. I see that is a corel draw file, not a card file.

Can anyone help me??
i think it's ridiculous to buy the Coral Draw software just to view one .CDR file.

I no longer have the specification for Call Detail Record files, sorry.

and yes, there is a file format for that and it's called CDR.

Be more precise when asking questions to avoid confusion, CDR can mean many different things to different people.

Yeah, did my research already but still insuffient. Any result guys??
So far, i can open it with Coral Draw X3 which is not good enough for me...

Yeah, did my research already but still insuffient. Any result guys??
So far, i can open it with Coral Draw X3 which is not good enough for me...

So sorry -- Coral Draw invented it and the file format belongs to them. If they choose to make it public domain then so be it. Otherwise you'll have to just use their products to view their files. Coral Draw is in business to make money, just like most of us are -- they aren't about to give it away if they don't have to.

So sorry -- Coral Draw invented it and the file format belongs to them. If they choose to make it public domain then so be it. Otherwise you'll have to just use their products to view their files. Coral Draw is in business to make money, just like most of us are -- they aren't about to give it away if they don't have to.

Yeah, i guess you're right. Anyway i'll close this case then until the next solution comes up again i think....

try http://www.wotsit.org/
If anyone has it, they do... It's AFAIK the largest collection of information about file formats on the internet.
Not all of it is accurate, but it should be enough to get you started at least.

Thanks, tried already. They got no info on .CDR extension.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.