Heh, this is my latest website I visit when I'm bored:
It amazingly has huge numbers of stories from tech-support guys trying to fix people's computer problems. My fav:
- Tech Support: "Ok, let's put your operating system disk in the drive."
- Customer: "Ok...which way does it go in?"
- Tech Support: "The shiny side faces down."
- Customer: "Alright...um...which way is down."
- Tech Support: (rolling eyes) "Towards the floor."
- Customer: "Ahhh...so what way does the other side face?"
- Tech Support: "Are you kidding?"
- Customer: (outraged) "Hey! I'm not a computer genius, ok? That's why I called you!"
- Tech Support: "Ok, that side faces down too."
That kept her occupied for a couple of minutes, while I told my colleagues what was happening and we had a good laugh.
Sadly enough, these sorts of things happen here at DaniWeb in the forums all too often. Hmm, maybe I should make my own collection of funny DaniWeb threads... :cheesy: