Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
Featured Replies
    John A 1,896   10 Years Ago

>I thought Dani was Jewish as well, but I'm not positive about that. [URL]http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/showthread.php?p=337539&highlight=passover#post337539[/URL] [URL]http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/post337884-8.html[/URL] Read More

[quote=christina>you;345140]The mormons and I have very different opinions... I go to the Church of God... but we too believe in the second coming of Christ.[/quote] hmm. yea, I don't quite believe everything the mormons say either:D Read More

Hmm... I personally don't know a lot of people who are mormon. They come to my door all the time though... or maybe that's Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm just wondering if any one in daniweb is, I mean, I can't be the only one, maybe I am?

Oh.. you're mormon? Interesting...
Do you do the door to door witnessing?

Not yet, you have to be 19 years old.

are mormons the ones that have many wives?

That hasn't been practiced for over 100 years.

Huh?

Well, I could go into a very detailed discussion about that, but when the guys come knocking on your door, ask them that question.

Hey dani, are you mormon?

Actually, I thought mormons from areas like Utah still had many wives. It's interesting that much of the population still believes that even though it hasn't been practiced for 100 years. Why is it that the general population doesn't know that mormons are more monogomous now?

was it in salt lake city?
so far no one's mormon here. And those who are still polygamists in utah are not considered mormons by the church, they broke off and made their own religions like F-LDS church.

The mormons and I have very different opinions... I go to the Church of God... but we too believe in the second coming of Christ.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.