its in eastern europe

I bet you would jump out of a plane, Josh, if someone paid you enough. It might have to be a lot though.

parachute or not?

lol.. hmm, I don't think I would jump out a plane w/out a parachute.. unless someone gave me a lot of hdy shares :)

lol

You know what's awesome about Texas though?

They have the best water park in the U.S. -- Schlitterbahn.

i was gonna say cowboys

do you actually get cowboys or is that a legend

I'm pretty sure we have cowboys.
I don't know though, you'd have to ask josh. Lol.

maybe that should be the new topic for this thread. regional stereotypes.

do you actually get cowboys or is that a legend

I'm pretty sure we have cowboys.
I don't know though, you'd have to ask josh. Lol.

hahaha.. :D

I remember back in 3rd grade we had pin palls from Michigan, and they still thought Texas was like the old westerns.. that we had outhouses, no electricity, cowboys, horses instead of cars, etc.

And yea, there still are some cowboys 'round these parts lol :)

Have you ever been to Schlitterbahn, Josh?

Yea, it's awesome :) We are actually planning on going down there this summer after my orientation at Rice.. They have like 3 different parks, and we never have time to visit all of them in 4-5 days!

Have you ever been there?

Omgosh, that's awesome!

Nope, we drove past it when I went to Austin a couple years back... but we didn't have the time to go.

My youth group is going down to San Antonio next summer, so hopefully I'll be able to go then. :)

cool. Do you like Texas? I have never been to Virginia.. (That's where you live, right?)

Close enough... West Virginia. I'm right on the state line.

I absolutely love Texas. Especially San Antonio, it was really pretty. But sooo extremely hot.

(Edited) Which part of virginia do you live in?

Eh, might want to edit that just a bit...

commented: ty hehe +17

Close enough... West Virginia. I'm right on the state line.

I absolutely love Texas. Especially San Antonio, it was really pretty. But sooo extremely hot.

Yea, it does get really hot here.. The northeast is much cooler, and they have so many trees! I was so amazed the first time I visited Maryland b/c I had never seen so many trees in my life! It was very nice there..

mmm if you like trees you would love where we sometimes live in scotland. its very green but rains alot. You would probably feel cold in the UK

Yea, it does get really hot here.. The northeast is much cooler, and they have so many trees! I was so amazed the first time I visited Maryland b/c I had never seen so many trees in my life! It was very nice there..

Yeah, if you like trees, WV is the place to be lol. We have so many mountains and green stuff around here. I don't think there's one flat spot in WV.

If it wasn't scary it wouldn't be fun. It's starting to get to be not as much of a thrill for me as it used to be. Don't get me wrong, they're still fun, I just want something bigger, like skydiving or bunjee jumping where they tie your feet together and you jump off of something really high. Something like that would really get my adrenaline pumping.

lol. I am just reminded of this really cute radio advertisement we have here in RSA. If it could just be moved passed the proof of concept stage it would satisfy your wants greatly. Basically its about this guy who goes for his first bungee jump and the conversation goes something like this:

Three, Two, One... and BUNgeeeee....

NOOOO! Wait? Wait Wait wait Wait!!!(in a very scary voice) Isn't there supposed to be a cord around around my legs or something?!

(and then this guy replies in a very sure voice complete with Australian accent(more so since my country men thinks the Australians are too cocky!))
No mate, we're going wireless!

commented: Good one. +8

Ha. What does RSA stand for? Something states of Australia?

Rehabilitation Services Administration :D

Lmbo.
:)

I was just joking about RSA. I highly doubt that quintoncoert has mental/physical disabilities.

Australia consists of states doesn't it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.