Im very much interested in create my own font. As per my knowledge we should be very well in AI. But I dont know how to start AI and where can i get basic idea about AI. Please help me

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Member Avatar for iamthwee

What has AI got to do with fonts?

As per my knowledge we can create fonts with Artificial Inteligence. if it is wrong clarify me...

I suppose you could, but up until now most (all?) fonts have not been created using AI. It's just not necessary.

Google is your friend -- al you need is a font editor and you can create all the fonts (or even edit existing ones)

FontForge if you're on Linux is amazing.

Or, using Windows, you could also do it the hard way, by using the "eudcedit" command from a command prompt for from the run dialog.

thanks for ur reply and idea..... I want to create unique font for my application. I dont like to use any font editor. I want to devlop my own font. please guide me

>I want to devlop my own font.
Um, you use a font editor to develop your own font. What else do you need to know?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.