I'm just wondering if using a Mac makes me cooler? My son's friends are always coming over (they're all about 11 and 12) and I want them to think I'm a cool dad. Do you think having a mac will make them think that?

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by falcondan95705

Im not sure about the being cooler philosophy but I do know that they are more powerful and stable for your dollar so I would say stay with a mac and if you get some cool points then Im going to get one to

mmmm, touch question. As long as the computer has good specs, does what you want it to do, and does it quickly, and maybe has a snazzy case, your cool factor will increase dramatically :P

I'm just wondering if using a Mac makes me cooler? My son's friends are always coming over (they're all about 11 and 12) and I want them to think I'm a cool dad. Do you think having a mac will make them think that?

Mos' def!

Well, If your windows based system crashes, gets virus' and trojans and just gets YOU HOT UNDER the collar, then Yes, you won't have those issues with a Mac and YOU will... STAY COOLER!!!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.