Hello.

I have been using a free software called Blog Commentor Lite.

How it works is that you search relevant keywords using this software, and it will return a list of blog sites that are relevant to your key term. Then you can sort the sites according to PR, and then you simply visit sites and comment.

If you have the time, this is a fast and easy way to create some high PR one-way back links.

I don't remember where I downloaded it from, but try a google search for "Blog Commentor Lite"

http://www.google.com/search?q=Blog+Commentor+Lite&sourceid=navclient-ff&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGGL,GGGL:2006-46,GGGL:en

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Sorry but that won't work. Almost every blog uses nofollow on their comment links so those links have absolutely no SEO value whatsoever. Also, most blog pages have little no no PR and so many links on them that what little PR they have gets diluted before it would get to you anyway.

Again quality content is one of the important factors to be taken into consideration that influence quality links in natural ways.

Blog posting becoming useless day by day.. At the end every blog will utilize "Nofollow" tag.
All your comments will be useless later on...

Troy

I believe If being a comment submitter If we submit our ideas and share it. I thing We should be rewarded with a link back to our websites.

Creating blogs and adding more and timely update are more helpful for increasing the no. of one way links for the website rather than posting comment in blogs.

I believe If being a comment submitter If we submit our ideas and share it. I thing We should be rewarded with a link back to our websites.

If you are talking about DaniWeb forums here, then you can already do this using the signature facility. We only take action against those who promote their own sites within the message itself, or use a 'fake sig' to the same end.

gonna try , won't miss any opportunity
but i believe that there is no complete Easy Method For Getting high PR One-Way Links! :)

If you are talking about DaniWeb forums here, then you can already do this using the signature facility. We only take action against those who promote their own sites within the message itself, or use a 'fake sig' to the same end.

Daniwab is no follow, right ?

i check it out through the addson of my firefox
and well, no follow are less prone to be spammed

In today's world, the search engine still counts and values the link in spite of the link condoms and robot exclusions.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.