Hi,

we have a new and great seo tool to check websites google position online.

www.googleposition.com

please leave your messages and feedbacks here !

Hopefully it is really usefull for all...

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

That's nice tools, thanks for sharing! :)

thnks for sharing buddy

<personal rant> I hate tools where I have to specify a keyword ... doesn't work with sites like mine that only use long tail keywords for seo traffic.

This looks a good tool. Well, let me try this tool first wether it's really good or not.

I prefer manually checking of rankings in search engine through targeted keywords but some tools are very helpful from seo point of view.

Have to check first before any thing ,...any ways thanks.

I prefer manually checking of rankings in search engine through targeted keywords but some tools are very helpful from seo point of view.

Yes, although I used tools in checking my site SERP but I didn't also forget the manual method which is more accurate. I only use the tool when I want to check bulk number of keywords.

checked it..
its a good tool but i agree with X3MARIO, as manual method is much more accurate and give best results..

It seems to be down for me?

We track way too many keywords / phrases to do it manually. Plus we want to track not only Google, but we track Yahoo and MSN. No other way for us to do this than a program. We use WebCEO, though we're in the process of moving over to another one. The name escapes me at the moment. Will try to remember to look on Monday which one we just changed to.

Yes, although I used tools in checking my site SERP but I didn't also forget the manual method which is more accurate. I only use the tool when I want to check bulk number of keywords.

Ya, this is helpful in making reports of keyword rankings.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.