Hi,

All manual method and quality back links promote your website like:

1. Blog Commenting
2. Directory Submission
3. Blog Creation (Free Blogging Services)
4. Yahoo! Answers
5. Article Writing + Submission
6. Forum Posting
7. Social Bookmarking
8. Link building (three way)
9. Press release submission

PM me if anyone interested and I will send you my charges.

Thanks

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

1. Blog Commenting
2. Directory Submission
3. Blog Creation (Free Blogging Services)
4. Yahoo! Answers
5. Article Writing + Submission
6. Forum Posting
7. Social Bookmarking
8. Link building (three way)
9. Press release submission

Hey how's it going man.

I'm looking for a package deal here. All I really want are:
5,000 dumpster directory listings (PR2-3 webpages minimum, no greyed-out PR bars or no-follows)
3,000 blog spams (no no-follows either, I want all follows)
200 poorly replicated articles (mixed and mashed real good now)
1,500 signature links dumped in forums (relevant forums only)

Too bad I have nothing that merits a press release.

Can you give me a price for all that based on the $3 / hr x 40 hr week you were quoting us the other day? I want a good deal this time, so throw in something else, maybe 2,000 tweets or a half-dozen on-way links.

What's a three-way link?

Thanks again

Hi Fred,

Below is my rough estimate charges. Mail me on priyavjgupta@gmail.com I will provide you best deal monthly package. I am looking for long term business relationship.
5,000 dumpster directory listings - $1500
3,000 blog spams - $900
200 poorly replicated articles - $110
1,500 signature links dumped in forums - $450

Three way link -
3-way link buliding also known as triangular link building .
You link to one of my site and I will link to you with my other link site or reference site.

Thanks
Priya

Oh.

Three-way linking is like link swapping. Does that kind of linking have any effect on my rankings?

Yes it affects your ranking.

Yes it affects your ranking.

Positive or negative?

Before I jump into something that heavily I like to really check it out really good.

The $1500 for the directory listings, was that in US currency because I'd save maybe 5-10% if I paid in Canadian dollars? Would you take Canadian money?

About the directory listings again, I was wondering, does the search engine care whether a dumpster link has been submitted manually or by some fancy automated process? The $1500 dollar quote seems cheap like it would be accomplished using automated software. If there's a big difference between automated and manual, would there be a way to verify which way you submitted to the dumpsters?

I'm just about ready to make a decision. I hope I haven't anymore difficult questions for you.

Thank you and eagerly anticipating your response.

Come on stop winding up the Indians!

Correct! These are the best ways or rather the only ways.

Include online groups on the list. You can get lots of quality of back links on this kind of strategy.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.