Hi
My self Giovanni from USA, I am working as manger of NewAge SMB, is a New Jersey based team of SEO / Internet marketing company , having professionals over 7 years of experience. We have been assisting our clients by promoting their business & services, using our advanced SEO strategies, thereby driving in quality traffic onto their sites.
If you prefer to work with an individual, you can hire one of our highly experienced resources who would work exclusively on your project. He would communicate with you (during regular EST business hours) and send you progress reports on a periodic basis for updating you on the progress of your project.
All our services are highly professional & ethical and you can thus comfortably rely on hiring us.
For a free SEO consultation of your website, please call me at any of the numbers given below.
Thanks,
Regards,
Giovanni Livia,
NewAge SMB,
231 Clarksville Road, Suite 200,
Princeton Junction, NJ 08550.
Office: 609-945-1628
Office: 609-919-9816
Toll Free: 888-217-9SMB
Email: giovanni.livia@newagesmb.com

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

It's really hard to believe that anyone who writes as poorly as you do can perform anything remotely resembling search engine optimization.

I noticed on your web site that you have an off-shore office, in India. Are you sure it's not the other way around and you have an off-shore office in New Jersey?

Learn to write properly.

I am very much sure that this company is from India (if any).....

there are lots of forum posts everywhere claiming that they are from SEO company from USA.

you can get the clients even if you are from India. It only depends on how good you can do your work.

Just my 2 cents.

Hello all,

I agree with the above two threads, it doesn't matter from which country you belong in this competitive field of search engine marketing, the thing that matters a lot is the quality of service you provide.
There are lots of SEM experts from India who have gained a gr8 achievements world wide.

Have a look at our site Webvisionz.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.