Everyone said that no follow links has no benefit from google but i notice that some of my backlinks come from no follow links.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Everyone said that no follow links has no benefit from google but i notice that some of my backlinks come from no follow links.

Yep - i have noticed this as well. Rather a strange phenomenon. Goes to show that the SE's still might be counting those links for something. Maybe just as a simple citation?

Yes, there are no benefits from nofollow links compare to dofollow links. But having nofollow links do not do any harm to your site, instead those are just counted as a vote to your site, that is it :)

Google does follow and index nofollow links but does not pass any PR to the linking page.

ya i also know that nofollow link is not useful for the site because its can't useful to get backlink. Is it true?
SNIP

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.