Does anyone have any idea why everytime i go on yahoo games it crashes. I am in the middle of a game an the screen goes white and i can't get back in.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Does anyone have any idea why everytime i go on yahoo games it crashes. I am in the middle of a game an the screen goes white and i can't get back in.

I would have moved this thread to a better place to get your question answered but couldn't figure out where to move it so ... I would think your issues are not with Yahoo or Yahoo games but with your own computer system and its configurations.

Fred, I think the best place we could probably direct him to is to yahoo answers. After all, he is having problems with their game site. Yet I agree that it might also be a problem with his PC.

Fred, I think the best place we could probably direct him to is to yahoo answers. After all, he is having problems with their game site. Yet I agree that it might also be a problem with his PC.

Ya, that may have been a good idea. Didn't think about that, stopped looking at online answers from services a while back. Just figured there was somewhere around here that may be able to assist the poster. Seems likely if the poster was in the middle of a game and keeps getting blanked out it would be from his end and not Yahoo's. I may quite likely be wrong, these things are not in my scope. Heck, I need someone to come in to set up my speakers on this computer (since my last one got hacked up pretty decisively). I find digging through pages and pages of uninformative answers is frustrating; trying different searches for the same thing ... I don't do that anymore. I suppose I could endure ten or fifteen minutes of it if I had to but would give up swiftly and do what this poster did. Try to find an expert answer or pool for an answer from someone that may have solved a similar glitch.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.