Hi All,

Can you Suggest the best SEO Strategy to get the traffic for a site. I have tried social networking sites but not getting more traffic. What you say?

thanks

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

You can use the help of social media sites like twitter , face book, myspace. They ensure you to get more traffic.

Hi!
You can can get traffic to your site by following strategies.
- SEO
- Link Building
- Blogs
- Article Writing
- Article Submission
- Social Bookmarking.

Hi!
You can get traffic to your site by adopting some of the techniques like ,try to have unique content,Appropriate keywords,article submissions,Social bookmarking,blogs etc.Try to creat backlinks.

Hi All,

Can you Suggest the best SEO Strategy to get the traffic for a site. I have tried social networking sites but not getting more traffic. What you say?

thanks

Just to clarify, social networking can be a form of Internet marketing but isn't SEO. Search engine optimization is another form of Internet marketing whereas web pages are encouraged to highly rank in the search engine results pages for targeted sets of keyphrases (keywords and keyword phrases).

Good SEO (high rankings in the SERPs) is accomplished by effectively harnassing the on-site and/or off-site ranking factors.

I have to agree that social media sites help create site awareness and maybe even help increase traffic but it is not an SEO technique. You have to do On-Page and Off-Page SEO.

On-Page optimization includes, among other things:
Keyword positioning
Meta tags use
Including quality unique content

Off-Page includes, among other things:
Backlink building by forum posting and blog commenting
social bookmarking (not to be confused with social networking)
Article writing and submission - HOWEVER, this is extremely important, your articles should be informative, with a good balance between keyword density and information. Your articles should be well written, with well structured sentences and should convey a message.

I am sure if you can try with the following methods, you will get more traffic:
Blog commenting
Blogging
Profile creations
Social bookmarking
Forums Posting
Article Submission

Trying some other channels like article submission, free ads, press releasing and social bookmarking. But, all these jobs would base on a right keyword strategy, IMO. :)

Thanks,

social book marking is the right choice to get more traffic also get sign link from forums.

Hi,
You should doing work on social book marking, forum posting, blog commenting on those sites which is related to you niche and also used social networking sites like twitter, digg, facebook, etc for increasing your site traffic.

Do proper on page and off page SEO so that you can get high rank for your keywords in Google. Do regular posting in blogs, hubpages and also use squidoo lenses. Write unique and informative articles and post them in ezine, go articles, article base and other good article directories. Post comment in blogs, do forum posting with signatures. Hope they can help you to get target traffic. But it'll take time. So keep patience!

I have to agree that social media sites help create site awareness and maybe even help increase traffic but it is not an SEO technique. You have to do On-Page and Off-Page SEO.

Keyword positioning
Meta tags use

Article writing and submission - HOWEVER, this is extremely important, your articles should be informative, with a good balance between keyword density and information. Your articles should be well written, with well structured sentences and should convey a message.

i have done on page well and off page i do all. what about article? i have submitted in 200 article dir with make hyperlink on the targeted keyword.should i submit in more dir?

Keyword positioning
Meta tags use

i have done on page well and off page i do all. what about article? i have submitted in 200 article dir with make hyperlink on the targeted keyword.should i submit in more dir?

Rss feeds can be useful

Hi All,

thanks

Make sure you use the correct social networking sites for each type of site. For example twitter is really really good for blogs, news, articles. For hotels you can use tripadvisor.com etc

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.