Hello everyone,

my site listed on chosen keywords in Google on page 2 but i have one problem about bounce rate does anyone tell me what should i have to do to reduce bounce rate of my site ?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

What type of site is it? If it's a content related site try placing "related articles" around.

There should be a problem like the keywords is not so relevant with the page theme or the content is not so effective...Recheck it.

It will depend on the type of site you offer. If your site is informational and well indexed in the search engines, than users may be quickly using your site to locate information and nothing else. Can you tell us the type of site you are operating?

I think offering the visitors what they want and almost the same contents as your description tags would be helpful for decreasing bounce rate definitely. :)

Have a nice day,

Hello everyone,

my site listed on chosen keywords in Google on page 2 but i have one problem about bounce rate does anyone tell me what should i have to do to reduce bounce rate of my site ?

Hi,
You should doing off-page seo work on those sites which is related to your sites because if don't work on related niche then you cannot get targeted visitors and your fake visitors will be increased. So always try to work on your related niche for decrease bounce rate.

I don't think off-page seo can decrease bounce rate. Bu usability improvements realy can. I suggest to make usable your navigation menu.

p.s. Our advices cost nothing untill you will show us your site, imo

I think offering the visitors what they want and almost the same contents as your description tags would be helpful for decreasing bounce rate definitely. :)

Have a nice day,

I am thinking of the same thing. Maybe you are not offering the content that your visitors think you do when they click on your site. Be sure to have something interesting in the high bounce pages. It all boils down to content.

Try to read about website audit and do the necessary changes, it will help to reduce the bounce rate.

Manage your title and description of page which really describe your business.Offer the visitors some thing new so that they can stay your website.

Try to read about website audit and do the necessary changes, it will help to reduce the bounce rate.

Hi JoeSmith.aj

I was wondering if you could give us the basics for Web site audit? Thanks

Check your landing pages design and focus on on page seo.

The basic tips to reduce your bounce rate:
Lower your page load times
Measure the bounce rate of your individual traffic sources
Have Clear Navigation
Tamplets with fresh navigation
Setting Internal Benchmarks Is Important
Motivate the user to click deeper into your site

Enjoy it !

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.