Hi all...

It is good to have your site in multiple languages but does that helps in SEO?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi all...

It is good to have your site in multiple languages but does that helps in SEO?

No, it does not have any concern in SERP. Language does not matter in SEO case.

Language only affects if you are seeking traffic from other countries that many not understand the content on your site. Otherwise, if I am an American searching for content and Google tells me its from a romanian site and it appears on the SERPs, I would use translate. So in a way, in today's world, language is not a barrier to consuming content.

Language only affects if you are seeking traffic from other countries that many not understand the content on your site. Otherwise, if I am an American searching for content and Google tells me its from a romanian site and it appears on the SERPs, I would use translate. So in a way, in today's world, language is not a barrier to consuming content.

I agree, and furthermore I would say that retrieving a result in another language than what the person was searching for can increase your bounce rate which may have negative effects on your website.

Hi,
I don't think language does not matter in seo work but it can be helpful in traffic from other countries which many not understand the content on your site although now days translate facility is also available.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.