hi can anybody plz tell me the information about on page and off page optimisation...
I dont know the information for on page optimisation and how can i do on page optimisation for the site plz tell me methods or share ur ideas about on page optimisation
plz tell me the how many steps are under on page optimisation....

Thnx ..

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

Onpage optimization we work on keywords we use these keywords on our page title, description meta tag and keyword tags also use in alt,heading and content also and one important thing is that content is the key of seo, you can find many tutorial on seo related forum it will definitely helpful to your

Onpage Optimization is all about the tweaking of your website meta tags, keywords, content, headings, image alt, and many more.

On-page SEO refers to designing your website in a search engine friendly way.
Off-page SEO refers to the process of getting links back to your site from other sites that the search engines consider relevant for your keywords.

Hi,

In my own experiences, on page optimization would refer to how to use the targeted keywords on your pages according to those ranking factors on your pages effectively. A nice reading for on page optimization factors would be on seomoz.org/article/search-ranking-factors#overview :)

have a nice day,

On page optimization is most important part of seo :)

We can work on (on page) to make our website strong. And (off page) We can work to spread our keywords.On page optimization is most important part of seo......

The On page optimization is the course of optimizing the content of your website. This includes the text, images and links on your website. Something uploaded to your site's domain is measured on page. Onpage optimization will not assurance any top rating inside a search engine.

there are lots of things come under On-page Optimization -

1. 301 Redirect
2. Meta Tags Optimization
3. Code Minimization (Java Script, CSS, HTML)
4. Image Optimization
5. H1, H2 Tags

On page optimization to improve the content of your site. It is directly related to the content and structure of the site. Typically, web pages include Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML) or other file formats will be indexed by search engines, such as Microsoft Word or PDF. The basic idea of on page optimization is to eliminate redundant HTML tags and re-site in a way so as to better each other and focused on the content of the page. These are very simple steps that anyone can learn and implement.Off page optimization can be summarized as the techniques that can help improve your ranking, but the search web page are not applied directly on the web page or HTML file. These techniques are mainly linked to its web site incoming and outgoing links, or link popularity.

Member Avatar for muaazab

hi can anybody plz tell me the information about on page and off page optimisation...
I dont know the information for on page optimisation and how can i do on page optimisation for the site plz tell me methods or share ur ideas about on page optimisation
plz tell me the how many steps are under on page optimisation....

Thnx ..

You got so many replies that I think the concept would be clear but let me explain the same thing in a different way.... on-page SEO refers to strategies you do in the code of your page to make it search engine friendly. While off-page means the SEO work you do out side of your domain for example link-building which includes article writing, bookmarking etc.

Online Optimization is related directly to website and contents structure of the website keyword density,site map xml and user facing,usability and accessibility while off page optimization is what you can do with your website remaining off the page off page optimization deals with Link building, comments posting, directory submission, article submission forum posting etc.

In search engine optimization, on-page optimization refers to factors that have an effect on your Web site or Web page listing in natural search results. These factors are controlled by you or by coding on your page. Examples of on-page optimization include actual HTML code, meta tags, keyword placement and keyword density.

On Ppage optimization is not effective way to increase the page rank. I think off page is best way to increase the traffic and your site page rank.

In on page optimization we do for the enhancement of the site.

On page and off page - there are two main types of search engine optimization. On page search engine optimization probably the simplest of these two aspects. This web page is related to the elements. That is, words, and what importance is given to the words on the page.

Search engines know first and foremost want to have a web page about. So they will look at different word elements. Search engine robots or things like images or JavaScript can not read most other scripting languages. So they only rely on pure text. Various clues in the HTML of the pages to find out the key words to look for.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.