Hi every one im new here an im looking for a freelance home based seo job. Is there anyone who could help me and hire me as well?thanks

Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mcgarcia

A freelance "home based" seo position may be best obtained by creating your own website and then optimizing it accordingly. When that site is in a good position you will hold more "weight" with potential clients and employers. Just a thought.

Yes, you need to be out there in the market for that. Try getafreelancer and digitalpointforums.

I think you should try classifieds for this.
Post your adv on classifieds websites and I am sure you will get a response from there.

Hi there is lot of freelance websites like odesk,freelancer you just open the account and bit for projects.

try to make a website and rank it if you want to make money - This will also tell you how much SEO you actually know

Join freelancing websites. oDesk is one of them.

SNIP

Edited by happygeek: self promotion link removed - please read the rules regarding spam before posting again

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.