I know the all thing about seo. I know on-page seo and off-page seo but I don’t know what is then new thing has been brought in 2010. So please someone knows about new thing in SEO then please let me know.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

There is no new thing in SEO, according to my knowledge.
There might be some new tools in the market but the techniques are same.

Probably google instant is new and webmasters are on debate if its will affect SEO or not. And blogging sphere guest posting is becoming more effective for backlink and direct traffic.

Google has launched many advance features in its search engine also lots of free tools. more you can get on Google website as well.

I haven't found any new thing in seo yet but you need to have some patience and try to read some blog or some forums regarding seo, you can definitely gain some knowledge.

Probably google instant is new and webmasters are on debate if its will affect SEO or not. And blogging sphere guest posting is becoming more effective for backlink and direct traffic.

Yes its really new for SEO.

their is not anything new in seo 2010

No new updates found till these days. But might be something changes in near future as well.

as i see that some techniques i have to change to promote our website due to google instant. So only this is new thins in SEO in 2010..

I have been away for a long time as well
but it seems SEO is still the same :p
the only thing that has changed is that a fast loading website will help you rank higher

Hello..!!

SEO launches many new things in it as it has been
developing in world wide..

At present there might be some advanced featured in SEO,
ie the modification in different steps of SEO which are,
onpage optimization and
offpage optimization
which has been launched in this year 2010..
As time passes the SEO analysts, analyses
their blogs according to their ideas..
Different analyst uses differnt ways of optimization steps...

Well some of you have mentioned that google instant is new in SEO.. What is the relation of this with SEO? I mean how can can this change practices of SEO?

SEO in two word "More Backlink" and "quality backlink", you will be No.1 on google search

The same "legal" seo strategies of 2009 continue working in 2010.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.