Hi, I'm trying to get an account with LinkExperts.com for my topsites http://usa.ultimatetopsites.com/general/hexstar/ ...their company is unique because instead of relying on clicks they rely on search engines indexing the direct links provided by the ads to raise their clients search engine rankings...however they rejected my site because according to one of the staff there since my site is a topsites or as they put it "a bunch of links" they won't get a good return with the search engines from having the ads on my topsites...is this true? :(

oh and btw...search on google for any of these terms: Invision Power Board, InvisionFree, ipb, InvisionFree Topsites, Invision Free topsites, invision free, ips, ipb 2.0, topsites (haven't submitted it to others yet due to not having time to make meta tags :o ) and the topsites or one of the pages on the topsites of mine should come up on either the first page or second and seems to even depending on the keywords chosen...come up first or second in the results on the first page :D...in addition statistics have shown that alot of people have been drawn to my topsites just from searching for IPB related items like skins on google which must mean it has a pretty good google ranking...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.