Hello experts. We are doing SEO to get a leads for the website. Can anyone tell me the ways to increase leads for the website. Which SEO techniques can give me more leads? Please, express your experience for getting leads.

Recommended Answers

All 26 Replies

Social Media marketing and working on classified sites will give more leads for your sites.

you have to utilize social media channels like Facbook and twitter.

social bookmarking and directory submission both

Think as per users perspective not only the Search Engine perspective.

Go for social bookmarking and directory submission.

There are many tips for increase web site traffic like Optimize your site with SEO, Get your site listed in directories, Get listed in search engines, Get links to your site, Buy links to your site, Buy banner ads, Participate in a banner exchange program, Use smart public relations and so on.

Have you tried Social Media Marketing? It's been proven that social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin are the major factors to get more leads. Thus, I believe that SEO and social media must work hand in hand in making your site search engine friendly and open offsite pathways. By doing so, you are attracting online traffic and in time, conversions.

IT really depends on what product you sell and what country you target.

However, Facebook Marketing is one of the good result oriented process, i have found. Also, Select Few keywords and target the country from where you need visitors, And do SEO Submission to get your website on top of Google for targeted keywords.

Blog posting, forums, article submission, press release, social bookmarking, directory submission and link building will help you bring leads to your website.

blog posts and forum signatures help with seo but social media will help with leads

SEO can only give you traffic to you site and it is not guaranteed about leads

Using free traffic methods, you can expose your website or product by millions of people. There are several ways of getting free traffic to your very own website. You can follow following methods:
1. Content And Distribution: Submit articles to sites like eZines which will use and distribute your article.
2. SEO Traffic: Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website.
3. Online Communities: Community websites are great as a free traffic source. You can post forums, blogs etc..
4. Craigslist: With Craiglist, you can post up ads for free. Google loves Craigslist and your ads can be indexed within about twenty-four hours.

You need to do both on-site and off-site SEO

OFF SITE SEO will include:
- Social Media, such as
-- Twitter
-- YouTube
-- Facebook
-- FourSquare
- Ensure your site is registered with (among other sites)
-- Google +1
-- Digg
-- Delicious

- Directory postings

- Article Marketing

- Registration with:
-- Google webmaster tools
-- Bing Webmaster Center
-- Yahoo Site Explorer
-- Alexa
-- DMOZ - but don't hold your breath!
-- Google Analytics

- Claim your site at:
-- Yelp
-- Every free yellow pages site you can find

- Run Craigslist ads daily

ONSITE
- ENSURE YOUR KEYWORDS ARE WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE
- Ensure all your metatags, ALT tags, etc., are correct.
- Ensure you have a 301 redirect from yoursite.com to www.yoursite.com
- Ensure your site is WELL WRITTEN, WITH NO SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS!
- Ensure your hosting company is loading the site quickly, and has little or no downtime.

You also need to check your work on a daily basis. Do a search and find sites that give you stats like backlinks, Google PageRank, and Alexa rankings in an easy-to-use format. Do a search the way your customers would, and see where you rank on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. I know some people say Bing and Yahoo are identical, but they are not, so do all three every day.

Of course, this is just a primer. Using these tips, though, I brought my site to Page 1 of Google for my two prime keywords.

100% agree with charlenej,@ jesicawillss If you wanna increase leads for your website just do work on Top SMO sites like Facebook,Linkedin & Twitter.

first of all optimize your content it should be unique and original one then go for seo linkbuilding tactics

Increase the traffic to your site with proper on page and off page activities. Check the website analytics for top exit page and analysis your call to action form.

Do regular updates on Social networking sites and also giving correct information about your site etc.

As per my seo experience, Organic result will give you more leads. So for increasing leads you have to put your targeted keywords on top position in search engine.

You need to do both on-site and off-site SEO

OFF SITE SEO will include:
- Social Media, such as
-- Twitter
-- YouTube
-- Facebook
-- FourSquare
- Ensure your site is registered with (among other sites)
-- Google +1
-- Digg
-- Delicious

- Directory postings

- Article Marketing

- Registration with:
-- Google webmaster tools
-- Bing Webmaster Center
-- Yahoo Site Explorer
-- Alexa
-- DMOZ - but don't hold your breath!
-- Google Analytics

- Claim your site at:
-- Yelp
-- Every free yellow pages site you can find

- Run Craigslist ads daily

ONSITE
- ENSURE YOUR KEYWORDS ARE WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO BE
- Ensure all your metatags, ALT tags, etc., are correct.
- Ensure you have a 301 redirect from yoursite.com to www.yoursite.com
- Ensure your site is WELL WRITTEN, WITH NO SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS!
- Ensure your hosting company is loading the site quickly, and has little or no downtime.

You also need to check your work on a daily basis. Do a search and find sites that give you stats like backlinks, Google PageRank, and Alexa rankings in an easy-to-use format. Do a search the way your customers would, and see where you rank on Google, Bing, and Yahoo. I know some people say Bing and Yahoo are identical, but they are not, so do all three every day.

Of course, this is just a primer. Using these tips, though, I brought my site to Page 1 of Google for my two prime keywords.

The way you had given details about ONSITE and OFFSITE was impressed for me. I am noting it down

Paavan123, you are most welcome. By doing just these things, I have been able to get to Page 1 of Bing and Google. Not Yahoo, not yet. Still a little far down there (page 2 and page 4).

Due to this "quirk" in the supposedly-identical Yahoo and Bing results, I recommend you do a search on both every day to document your results.

John

To increase leads to your website do link building.
Link building techniques:
Social networking
Directory submission
Social networking
Link wheel
Forum posting
Blog posting and commenting
Press release
Classified ads

Jessica,

Good you asked!

Getting traffic towards a website is not a big issue as by doing SEO you can get that, but for the firms and organizations that run or want their website to generate leads just doing SEO is not going to work. There is a difference between visitors and targeted visitors.
Here you need to do targeted work. First of all you should understand your niche market, its demands and the type of demands then develop strategies that should be different from your competitors and then start implementations. Now, while marketing/seo you need to make sure that processes that come inside SEO are done well and in your niche market area. Say, your niche is sports and you want to target UK then write sports related articles, blogs and even post those in sports or similar category. Try more submission and commenting in UK article/blogs and forum directories. So, performing SEO this way could get traffic looking for what you are offering.

Hope you understood what I want to say.

SEO is not generate leads. SEO is increase the traffic ang ranking of any website. PPC is best for generate leads. Try it.

Provide good user experience,improve your ranking in search engine and try to attain 1st page position which means more visits which lead to more chance of leads.

Do Classifieds...Make your site strong in every area of SEO and make strong back links to appear it on 1st page of Google..This will help you to get some lead...

Strong on-Page SEO
Article marketing
E-mail marketing
Guest blog posting
Classifieds promotion
B2B Directories

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.