facebook is a effective marketing plan of hosting give me suggest.

Recommended Answers

All 39 Replies

I am not sure about but Facebook is one among these tools, a universal platform to connect people with their friends, paste and share unlimited photos with.

In a broad sense, Facebook in a business networking platform for the advertising and promotion of products and services.

For Your business Marketing, All social Networking site helps to increase your business.

Facebook is a nice way to network.

Facebook is actually a really powerful marketing tool. If you can tap into the viral aspect of Facebook, you'll see great results. Targeting keywords in Facebook is very beneficial because the right people will be exposed to your advertisement. Don't expect high click through ratios. Facebook is more of a branding tool. You're better off marketing on tech sites where people are seeking solutions. If you just want brand exposure, Facebook is the perfect place to do it.

facebook is very fast buisness networking platform for the advertising and promotion of products and services.

face book provides traffic for our project. if the hit is going on ranking is up

facebook is great social networking site which help a lot to get traffic but you have to active with your service on regular basis and make your profile attractive for the visitors.

According to me Facebook is the best social networking site in the world.Facebook is one of the most popular social networking site in the world most of the peoples are prefer this site to marketing your business and get connected with your your friends and relatives.

Face book helps to bring traffic to your site as it is the most popular social networking site.

Facebook provides a better platform to promote your product. It offers a much larger audience and better and easier integration with your website.

In Facebook, you can start your own discussion about anything relevant, ask for advice or endear yourself to your new colleagues by sharing business information that has been
helpful to you. This way you can increase traffic to your site or blog in Facebook.

facebook is a effective marketing plan of hosting give me suggest.

No Doubt!
I truly agree with statement. Facebook is one of the largest audience base on planet with over 750 million active users. Facebook need to consider as a completely separate marketing strategy and must be taken seriously. Recently a term has been coined in internet marketing community "Facebook Search Optimization(FSO)". It shows the impact of facebook on internet marketing itself.

facebook is best social networking site . and makes the friends in fast way .

Using Facebook as a Marketing tool is indeed a great advantage for those webmasters. I have used it ones and it gives me a great number of visitors to my site.

facebook is great social networking site which help a lot to get traffic but you have to active with your service on regular basis and make your profile attractive for the visitors.

Yes i agree with you. If you are regularly update your Facebook Account, sure its helpful for Business Promotion.

Facebook is a social networking site ,In Facebook is provide fast way to promote your website .

Facebook is the best site to promote your business. when you start and run your page then it gives you maximum popularity and traffic on your web.

Go for facebook and twitter. They are better way for internet marketing

Of course Facebook is a very good platform for promotion of your products or services. The sheer number of people active on Facebook gives you ample opportunity to propagate your services and products. Facebook also have a large number of individuals searching for products and services to outsource, so in that way Facebook helps you again. Having a account of Facebook can only help you in your business dealings.

In today’s aggressive business era, facebook is paying a key role as a marketing tool. It attracts more clients to businesses and has become an effective advertising tool in modern business framework. Creating facebook fan pages, making lot of face book friends, joining face book groups, making attractive facebook profiles are some key tactics to follow in order to gain positive results.

It will be interesting to see if Google+ will have an adverse affect on how businesses use Facebook

Yes, Facebook is very effective.

Facebook is the good way of promote your websites and other products. and Facebook show the output vary fast. Facebook is the very easy way of promote the pages and other websites.........

Ya. Go with facebook will help you regarding promotion and lot many other things

Facebook is social networking site , which is widely used by people of every age to get connected with each other.

Facebook represents 40% of goble web traffic that why they could defenetly help in social media optimazation.

These days Facebook not only helps for marketing, it helps for many more things just as business development as well.

if you needs traffic..then facebook is a source..
Thats all..

and also if you have good visittors..google will understand your website is important

Facebook very helpful social networking site bring traffic to your site.

Facebook is the best networking site i plugged in my facebook fan page on the website and getting a lot of traffic on the website. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.