Good day!

I was impressed by the comments of this site about PPC. I want to build my own PPC site too with ads on it.I know how to build a website..But the question is, is this the right start for me to do PPC to have extra revenue?The main plan is:

1. Build a website
2. Put some useful information on the site
3. Attached some PPC ads on it..

What is the best PPC ads to append in my site?

By putting some useful information and some SEO, will I increase traffic and increase my revenue?

Hope dani and you guys will take a look and help me with my post..

Thnak you for helping!

Well, i also want know about PPC.. I know its interesting but i don't understand from where should i get start.

Change of plan!

I want to create a PPC site which is me is the owner. A few more questions to ask:

1. What do i need to start the project?
2. What are the necessary tools to invest?
2. How much investment should i put to make it running?
3. How much man power should i invest?
4. others...

Hope you guys share you brilliant ideas..

tnx.

I use Google Adsense for my PPC ads.

You need a website, content, and ideas to generate traffic. You can start with $20 for hosting and a domain, or use free services like blogspot to host.

To start the project first plan out what you want to achieve with the project. What's your goal. Once that is decided then decide upon your budget. The amount upto which you would like to invest or can invest.

Find your resources, like for a website first thing you need web host provider. Then a website with proper content and keywords and description so that it's listed in the search results. Since you plan to create PPC website then the content and the style of your website needs to be attractive and organised else nobody would want to click on your website!

To start the project first plan out what you want to achieve with the project. What's your goal. Once that is decided then decide upon your budget. The amount upto which you would like to invest or can invest.

Find your resources, like for a website first thing you need web host provider. Then a website with proper content and keywords and description so that it's listed in the search results. Since you plan to create PPC website then the content and the style of your website needs to be attractive and organised else nobody would want to click on your website!

Thank you for the guidance..

I use Google Adsense for my PPC ads.

You need a website, content, and ideas to generate traffic. You can start with $20 for hosting and a domain, or use free services like blogspot to host.

thanks. Does Google adsense pay by check or bank account?

It seems no reply to this post..But after a long research I came out to build a PTC which is something like this.http://buxsecure.com.

My question is, where did they get their links for their members?
Is it from the script provider?

Pls help..

tnx

You need a website to run PPC Campaign with targeted keywords on the landing page to get good quality score. Then select the right search engine for doing PPC. Invest some time to find the right keywords and adcopy for your site. For Generating keywords you can use google keyword tool. If you want to know how to create a PPC campaign you can refer help provided by the search engines.

You need a website to run PPC Campaign with targeted keywords on the landing page to get good quality score. Then select the right search engine for doing PPC. Invest some time to find the right keywords and adcopy for your site. For Generating keywords you can use google keyword tool. If you want to know how to create a PPC campaign you can refer help provided by the search engines.

Thank you!.. I will launch a PTC site of mine soon.. I'm currently trying to master the flow and a little man power..

I will soon post in this thread the growth if its starting...

Thanks.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.