Hi friends…

Which way you are using to get keyword on top in Google and how? What you are doing practically? Share with me.

Ezzaral commented: Why? You spam these questions all over many forums and never actually engage in discussion. -3

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Actually you can not get good ranking for keywords with just implement one technique. You have to do multiple activities for this. First of all create a list of good keywords for you business. Then target those keywords in you title, meta, heading and content on site. After doing this successfully, you should run ethical link building campaign. You can do social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, directory submission, article and pr submission, classified ads submission and many other link building activities. After doing all these activities properly you can get good rankings on search engines. I Hope this advice may help you.

I have increase ranking via backlinks like bookmarking, article and press release

Do all seo activities like directory submission, bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog posting, etc for good ranking in search engines.

Well i am using bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, article submission and blog posting.

It also helps if you use your main keywords in as many titles as appropriate, i.e., if you're selling blue widgets then the majority of your pages should not be focused on green widgets.

quality content
on-site SEO
long tail keywords
social sharing
forum signatures
niche blog comments

quality content
on-site SEO
long tail keywords
social sharing
forum signatures
niche blog comments

Actually you can not get good ranking for keywords with just implement one technique. You have to do multiple activities for this. First of all create a list of good keywords for you business. Then target those keywords in you title, meta, heading and content on site. After doing this successfully, you should run ethical link building campaign. You can do social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, directory submission, article and pr submission, classified ads submission and many other link building activities. After doing all these activities properly you can get good rankings on search engines. I Hope this advice may help you.

Mr.Web Design i am agree with. It is called SEO. There are two type of SEO. one is On page seo that include Title,meta & description and another is Off page seo that include social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting etc.

Hi friends…

Which way you are using to get keyword on top in Google and how? What you are doing practically? Share with me.

Quality backlinks and fresh content at regular basis.
There is no alternate

Blog comment,back link follow , fresh content, forum posting are the most beneficial ways in 2011.

All are forgot one strategy is RSS Feed submission.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.