Hi Everyone!!!

Can you please let me know, If i create a Video which have a main page website content, The i have upload these videos on different websites,

This techniques is useful for me?? Can i get any benefit?

Please Replay me.

Best Regards
Zesshan

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Video marketing is now the easiest and most effective way to get high quality backlinks, build up a profile online and get a large group of followers/subscribers. It is a relatively unexplored and cheap way to get backlinks and traffic to your website.

videos are the most effective way to get more traffic and high quality back links.
u just try to make a good online video profile with lots of followers and subscribers, that should help u to express what hides in you becouse a video can teach more than an article and any other text content...

you will get traffic if in the video your site link shown
note:- (video must be attractive)

Video marketing is now the easiest and most effective way to get high quality backlinks, build up a profile online and get a large group of followers/subscribers. It is a relatively unexplored and cheap way to get backlinks and traffic to your website.

videos are the most effective way to get more traffic and high quality back links.
u just try to make a good online video profile with lots of followers and subscribers, that should help u to express what hides in you becouse a video can teach more than an article and any other text content...

Thank you very much for helpping me.

I have plan to upload videos on youtube and other video websites with website url.

Let see how it will work.

Best Regards
Zeeshan

Yes, You can increase traffic to your money website through video marketing. create some attractive videos and get published it on top 50 videos sites with a link into video and description it will divert your viewers to your main website.

Best of luck

If you Tag the video with your website then definitely you will be treated well but at the same time it should be attractive. It is known as link baiting and it has proved fruitfull in many cases. But video should be something out of the box.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.