I heard somewhere about keyword tracker. But I don’t know what it is and what the benefits we will get?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Keyword tracking refers to the process of finding keywords that will be used by users when they want to buy certain products.

Keyword tracker is the one who tracks the keyword i.e. which keyword is compatible and which one is not competitive.This tracking can be done with the help of the google analytic.

Keyword trackers let you keep track of how many searches specific keywords get in Google, so you can estimate how much traffic you would get by focusing your efforts on those short-tail keywords, and which keywords are the most worthwhile and which have the most competition.

These are tools used by SEO's and Webmasters to track their respective keyword. It's much like as a Keyword Analysis where you can see the traffic and visitors of that certain keyword of yours.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.