What is link juice any one can tell me

happygeek commented: yawn - try searching forums if you really want to know, but I suspect you are just here to spam your sig links -3

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

Link Juice is the term used for how much benefit a link passes on, as not all links are equal.

What is link juice any one can tell me

Hello,

Link juice is that parameter which is considered by google to rank websites.

Thanks & Regards
James
(Backlink Help Team)

Link juice the major factor in SEO. It drives your Google Rankings and brings more traffic. Greater the links you have, more credibility you earn and you have higher probability to come up in SERPs.

Link juice is a way of describing the quality, organic backlinks your site receives. Organic meaning naturally occuring and not artificially forced.

this is used when the a lots of links are collectively are promoting your site well called link juice

Link Juice is the value of link between two domains.

In SEO Link juice is used for how much benefit a link passes on to the site. Link Juice refers how much quality backlinks leading to your page.

Link juice is sharing of pr in simple words , it means the site you are linking the site is giving benefit to you of pr

Link Juice is the term used for how much benefit a link passes on, as not all links are equal.

I agree.
And it is primarily based on the page rank of the website you are linking too. Also, for the kind of anchor text and description you will use. weather its unique or not.

Thanks to all for sharing the views about link juice. i have no idea about link juice before. Now i have knew about it from all of your views.

Link juice is term that described how much value a link have from a particular web page.

What is link juice

Link juice is the aspect of a website that make visitors and others want to link to it.

“link juice” is the flow of link power that runs through your website and out of it. Controlling this juice is a pretty important part of SEO and search engines don’t mind you doing it
Read More . searchkingdom.co.uk/seo-link-juice-leakage

Link juice is a way of describing the quality, organic backlinks your site receives.

a method in which quality, organic and backlinks of your site receives, in short your inbound outbound links are also mentions

Link juice is nothing but search engine trust or/and ranking is conveyed by a link from one website to another.

The term 'Link Juice' is widely used within the SEO industry to describe the equity that is passed along a hyperlink from one website to another and is said to be first coined by SEO Consultant, Greg Boser.The process of gaining link juice involves link building i.e. increasing the number of links from high-quality websites to your website, and is the most important aspect of search engine optimisation.

Getting Backlinks to a website is an important part in the SEO process it works as fixed asset of the website. Link Juice is the term used for how much benefit a link passes on, as not all links are equal. PageRank can be passed from one site to another through links. PageRank passing from one site to another or one page to another is referred to as link juice.

Link juice is a term generally used to express the amount of page rank given to a page from an external link.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.