Hi ! I would Like to ask that which one is the best way to get top position in search engine in a few days ?

Social Bookmarking
Forum Discussion
Article writing
blog writing

Recommended Answers

All 19 Replies

If it is a Business, Google Places for Business gets you up there pretty fast for your demographic. Facebook Places page as well. Aside from that, I believe the most stable is embedded content back-linking. It may take a little while to filter into the search engines, but once its there it takes a lot to get bumped out of your position.

Article writing & blog posting will give your better and long term positions. Rest can be used for generating traffic towards your website.

I agree with WebDave for long term results find some other webmasters who are willing to let you post an article between 600 to 1000 words in length on their site with two or three backlinks to your site. Do this as much as you possibly can and you will definately secure a top position in the search engine results.

Hi ! I would Like to ask that which one is the best way to get top position in search engine in a few days ?

Social Bookmarking
Forum Discussion
Article writing
blog writing

For getting the top position in the site , one needs to manage the keyword , quality content and traffic for the site. Provide the more meaningful and new information , put the relevant tile or keyword for that content and try to get the more traffic for that content or page. And this way if the exact match keyword to the query words and if quality content , then definitely your site going to show in the top results.

The best way to get top position is Article Submission, Social Bookmarking and Blog Writing. Because Google give preference to unique content and useful information. So these are the best option to share your content and get top position in Google fast.

I agree with WebDave for long term results find some other webmasters who are willing to let you post an article between 600 to 1000 words in length on their site with two or three backlinks to your site. Do this as much as you possibly can and you will definately secure a top position in the search engine results.

you need to check the PR of the sites first, 1 backlink from high PR site worth thousands of those from low PR

Social bookmarks is simple way that shears a links to your, and your client. Social bookmarks is important part of S E O that our more links other websites. Social bookmarks allows that our site page is better that easily to visit

Social Bookmarking
Forum Discussion
Article writing
blog writing

On-page is also very important part of seo. First we have to implement for on-page than only we should sure approach for off-page submission. Our off page efforts would be waste if we does not have effective on page optimization.

strong back linking and on site SEO

Do the optimization of your sites on-page and off-page for off-page get links from high pr sites and also work for tittle,meta tags and description and you can also make a good traffic using the social web sites

Social Bookmarking
Forum Discussion
Article writing
blog writing

Hie.. I am agree with you... All of above helps in generate of quality back links.. But according to me Forum posting is the best way to generate quality backlinks...
Regards
Abellasmith

Hey guys how long we can get the keywords on the first page?

more and more backlinks will give you top position in google. so work for it

I think backlink is much more importance

i think use link wheel to boost your position in google and any major of SE

Work on site to make a site user friendly,than pay attention to increase traffic with social media and get backlinks from,blog commenting,forum posting and directory submission

always prefer for the quality based link not for the quantity...that is good for your website..

Those experienced in this field should know that social websites can bring your site up in just a couple of hours. Bringing lots of retweets to a well optimized website can make your website show up on the first page. But in order to do that, your website needs to have some kind of authority (already have a couple of backlinks to it).

Article submission, social bookmarking helps a lot for getting top ranking & good backlinks for your website

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.