Hello Friends. I read somewhere about Link Velocity but could not get it. I would like to know about link velocity and its importance in SEO.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Link velocity is speed of creating back links per day or week. Its being said that don't create too many backlinks in a day as that might be caught by google as blackhat seo. Just creat upto 10 backlinks everyday if you can

link velocity is how much you build backlinks per day. I agree with @apnavarum but futher details read the link below:
incomingpr.com/backlink-building/what-is-link-velocity/

I know, Link velocity is a way to create number of links. But,what is limitation for creating backlinks ? Please share further deatils.

There is no hard and fast rule for creating back links.If you are getting links in natural way , so there is no limit for creating links and if you are getting links by partispating in different link schemes , than you should have to think for the limit of creating back links.

link velocity is the rate of gaining inbound links on a day to day basis.

Link velocity is simply the rate of incoming links to a website. Excessive/bulk amount of backlinks gained at small period of interval is a risky thing and there might be chances for Google to lower the site ranking.

I need the full information about link velocity and also how it effects on our website.

Link velocity is simply the rate of incoming links to a website. Excessive/bulk amount of backlinks gained at small period of interval is a risky.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.