Hi Everyone.

Can anyone let me know, How can i see traffics is improving to my website.

Is there any option in wordpress website we can counts monthly visitors and traffics?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You can use google analytic tool to check the traffic.

Use Google Analytics to track traffic to your website.

Hi Everyone.

Is there any option in wordpress website we can counts monthly visitors and traffics?

Hi,
To check the traffic of the website you can use:
- websites like Alexa.com; this will show the views of your website
- services like Google Analytics; this will give the detailed view about visitors, their location and many more things.
- freeware tools available on the web to track visitors like Visitor tracking tool
- code; you can consult with the web developer to put a coding in the source code which tracks the visitors with their IP address.

Better to use Google analytics to track your website traffic and you can also use webmaster tools.

Hi Everyone.

You can install google analytics on your website. it helps you monitor not only the traffics but the kind of visitors that came. you can also study the graphs to help you learned the different pattern to your traffics.

It is delayed one day though, but its pretty good and accurate.

I use Google analytics to track numbers of visitors so you can try it if you have google analytics account.

If its your website use google analytics code, for others websites you can use alexa.com, compete.com or many others like this.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.