Hi, all
I have questions about the google sitelinks.
I know Google sitelinks is completely automatically generate for the website and it depend on the Google.
but how could i change my site structure to make the google algorithm find my links?
if i create some specify subdomains or directory, is it helpful or not??
Should i make my website CSS,JAVASCRIPT more clearly?
Many Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

It totally depends on google, if your site has the worth google will automatically display the links. For that, create sub-domains and put as much as information you can.

Google seems to use the first level links on a website for the Sitelinks. That means that all links that are not present on the homepage of your site won't be used as Sitelinks.

The links should be descriptive text links or image links with a descriptive IMG ALT attribute. JavaScript or Flash links are not considered for Sitelinks. Google uses 2 to 8 links for the Sitelinks of a website. Unfortunately, it's unclear how Google assigns the number of links to each website.

The text that is used for the Sitelinks can be the text that are used for the link (anchor text) on the homepage or the title of the linked page. It seems that Google prefers links that appear at the top of a web page.

The following factors seem to influence whether Google displays Sitelinks or not:

1. Your website must have a stable #1 ranking for the searched keyword. Other websites don't seem to get Sitelinks.

2. Your website must be at least 2 years old. It seems that younger websites don't get Sitelinks.

3. The number of searches and the number of clicks that your website gets for a certain keyword seem to be considered. Keywords that aren't searched often enough don't get Sitelinks. It also seems that your website has to get many clicks for the searched keyword.

4. The number of links that point to your website with the searched keyword as the anchor text seem to influence the creation of Sitelinks. Sitelinks only seem to appear for the main keywords of a website, not for all keywords for which a website is listed.

You don't need to worry. You can't force Google to display sitelinks. So just relax and make a useful website :)

Not all sitelinks that Google found for DaniWeb can't be found off of our homepage. Some are our main categories (Hardware / Software, etc) but some are just popular forums we have such as the C++ forum. I think pagerank seems to be a factor.

I would say in the case to site link you just need to follow wait and watch policy.. Because it is depends on the Google to provide site links to your website..
just keep on seo ..
and you will got it

Which factors are responsible to create my site links

Can anyone solve it

James
Speeder Ltd

That won't make much of a difference, you need to let google spiders find your website.

It is totally dependent on Google. Google crawlers automatically search for your site-links.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.