what this words mean and in SEo what we take it meaning

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Make it Best or top. Here it means make your keywords on top of SERP.

In My opinion Optimization is to make any website or blog friendly with Google and other search engines.

Optimization is marking your website as close to the ideal Page rank policy of search engines to make it apper in top results in user search queries.

HI, The optimization of a website will give give you page rank and it boost the traffic to your website. There are methods have been followed for. I give some of those methods here.

Title tag optimization
Meta tag optimization
Proper use of heading tag optimization
Attributes on image optimization
Title attributes on links optimization

The names of methods itself explain what is it. I did optimization with a service provider SNIP where I deal for all services of my website.

optimize basically means making your site more friendly with Search engines

Without it you may just be wasting your time and money on something that will not have the results you hope for.

SNIP
SNIP
SNIP

commented: please do not post advertising links in forums, read the rules -2

Optimization means to improve something to make it perfect,effective.optimization is a collection of methods and techniques to design and make use of engineering systems as perfectly as possible with respect to specific parameters.In Seo terms We are making our webiste perfect so that it could appear in the top SERPs.
Thnx..:)

In general term, Optimize is to make as perfect, effective, or functional as possible. (Or)
Finding an alternative with the most cost effective or highest achievable performance under the given constraints, by maximizing desired factors and minimizing undesired ones. In SEO terms, we do optimization in order rank our websites and optimize the keywords which are often searched or more relavant to the websites.

I give some of those methods here.

Title tag optimization
Meta tag optimization
Proper use of heading tag optimization
Attributes on image optimization

in my point of view optimization is, to make a proper analysis of a website with their keywords with tags. after optimizing make the website friendly with search engine with using so many seo tricks and techniques.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.