I managed to make an automatic system that places any link you want in the first page of Google almost instantly and takes from there to the first position in a couple of days ( depending on the search results you on ).
Nothing special just a SEO tool that really works.

These way I managed to place more then 800 affiliate link on first page of Google. Now the sale are coming ... but not at the rate I would expect.
Here we reached the subject of the topic:
How is your business doing?
Cause if you can't make it being first on Google ... I think I need to learn new things.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You need to use targeted keywords like buy, reviews, purchase, discount etc.

I'm not really certain what the link jibberishing has anything to do with the real search engine optimization that requires no outside link manipulation mumbo jumbo abracadabra. goodby :) and the subsequent keyword targeting advice I think was meant to introduce the linker to the concept of seeking a larger volume of targeted SEARCHERS by using words they actually search rather than some zero search frequency obscure set of uncompetitve, unsearched for terms.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.