We all know that Google Ads have a great feature where they produce ads related to the content on your page, but what I would like to know is if there are any other companies that use this same feature.

I've used Clicksor and Adbrite in the past and neither offers this.

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

YPN does but currently is not open to new registrations. They have a waiting list you can get on and as they expand their offering you may get in.

BidVertiser is same like Adsense,
ReviewMe and AuctionAds is good to try..

We all know that Google Ads have a great feature where they produce ads related to the content on your page, but what I would like to know is if there are any other companies that use this same feature.

hi i am mohan.i also have a system .i also a agree that Google Ads have a great feature where they produce ads related to the content on your page.the other webs are
raediif search.

Also there are a lot of adv brokers who work only in specific content areas (for example health realated).

What you are looking for is called contextual advertising. It is available in many forms and sizes.

For example, Thundertext has pop-over ads that reside inside the copy of your website and appear only when a surfer hovers their mouse over the keyword. For ads that appear next to your content like Google, there are quite a few providers, Thundertext among them.

I hope this helps.

You can try eClickZ ContextualAdz, fully customizable text ads and you can select which keywords to show ads for.

PM for me info.

If you want to go the route of in-text advertising, there's Vibrant Media, Tribal Fusion's echo something-or-other (sorry, I forget the actual name off hand), Kontera, and ContextWeb. I'm sure there are more. :)

Snap.com is another that is cool.... Yahoo Publishing Ntework is open now as are others.

They are using contextual advertising methods.... I would recommend a mixture of PPC and banners to optimize your income... the banners do not breach the terms and conditions of the PPC ads

Are those all pay per click? I am an Amazon affiliate but it's not pay per click, so I'm going to probably limit that from now on.

I am looking for pay per click ads within text or like adsense. Google discontinued me and I can't figure out why. I never clicked the ads and I'm the only admin on the site, but I did have it in my overall_header.tpl because I was told that was where it goes - when i found out it was incorrect advice, I moved it but was removed from google with no response to my appeal.

Any advice?
Thinkhappy
Thewomensnest.com

bidvertiser is good, u manually setect the ads you dont want to appear

I've read this thread with great interest, and it seems to be there's plenty of knowledgeable people in this forum.

I only have experience with AdSense, myself.

Does anybody know which of those different companies listed and discussed in the thread allows the use of PayPal?

I know for a fact that AdSense doesn't, but perhaps some other service...

There are many. But unfortunately nobody pays as good as Google adsense. I can see you guys haven't mentione another popular Contexual Network Clicksor. They also provide Contexual Advertising.

many pay by paypal... go through them and you will see

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.