Does keyword stuffing is important in SEO or something else. Please let me know about this part.

Recommended Answers

All 36 Replies

Keyword stuffing is a SEO technique. It occur when the web page loaded in meta tag. But we are not lot of uses todays scenario for this technique.

When you use so many keywords in sentence and visitor can not found anything else except keywords on your site, then it called as keyword stuffing. It is illegal method of black hat SEO and you should avoid to use it. As this method can affect your site negatively.

Keywors stuffing means overloading of keywords on your webpage.

Using forcefully your keyword again and again.

Keyword stuffing - Key words used more time with a single particular page.,

It is important to use keywords in a natural fashion and not confuse the reader. You don't want to repeat the keywords over and over, simply to use them.

commented: yes you are right....we should promote our keyword in sucha way that a user feels any marketing tune. +0

more than 6% of keyword usage is keyword stuffing. I dont think google think of normal keyword stuff also!! because google has its own we cant predict them

Keywords stuffing means putting your keywords many times on your Meta tags of website..

It is a kind of black hat technique :P

Keyword stuffing makes your text often unreadable. Keyword stuffing generally gets a page booted out of Google but it depends on the intent and the assurance and authority of a site – and I had anticipate it would be different rules for different verticals.

Keyword stuffing simply means the practice of loading a webpage with keywords in an attempt to manipulate a site's ranking in Google's search results.

keyword stuffing is totally black hat technique and ignore it because Google will put you in suspicious list.

It is the use of keyword in content to an extant where user find nothing else except keywords. it is an illegal method, discouraged by Google.

Keyword stuffing is a practice in which web masters load their pages with instances of commonly searched for keywords. keyword stuffing can be an unwise choice; many search engines penalize for keyword stuffing, and they use complex algorithms to detect signs of keyword stuffing, even when it is cleverly done.

Keyword stuffing is a SEO technique. It occur when the web page loaded in meta tag. But we are not lot of uses todays scenario for this technique.

It was never recommended

We are use multiple keyword on web page to get higher search engine ranking known as keyword stuffing.It is fast way,but not used long time. Because we are not working with Google rules and regulations.

In my point of view when your minimum keywords exceeds the limits may cause keyword stuffing. It is also part of illegal method.

Keyword stuffing means multiple keywords used in web-page to get higher search engine ranking in fast.But we are not used this technique,because it is a black hat.

Hi,

Keyword Stuffing is a SEO technique. Using keywords many times in your web page is called keyword stuffing. It comes under black hat technique. This can effect your website in a negative way.

Thanks.

The keyword stuffing is when you put keywords many times in content or in meta tags.

Keyword stuffing refers to the practice of load at home a webpage with keywords in an effort to influence a site's ranking in Google's search results. Filling pages with keywords consequences in a negative user knowledge and can harm your site's ranking. Focus on creating useful, information-rich content that uses keywords suitably and in context.

keyword stuffing means you use a keyword in content more then requirement.

You can check your keywords in adwords keyword tools

When we use keywords in excess in Meta Tags, it is known as keyword stuffing.

commented: what a revelation, I'm so glad you came along to repeat what everyone else has said... -3

You are asking the really important factor about SEO , as best search engine Google says that key word stuffing is not good for any website and gets negitive marks so better avoid keyword stuffing in any case

Keyword stuffing is not good in seo. Keyword stuffing is a black hat technique.

Does keyword stuffing is important in SEO or something else. Please let me know about this part.

dont even try to do that... google strongly prohibits this technique...

What's the minimum number of keywords you can use in the homepage of a website? I've seen a site that has a lot of keywords but rank better in SERP.

Keyword stuffing is one of the method of black hat technique in SEO which is used to increase the page ranking of the website. It is nothing but unwanted or too much usage of keywords in the website. That is spamming of website content

Forcefully using target keywords within web content is called keyword stuffing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.