Hello,

I am doing an seo activity for a website but there is no increase in Page rank is there any option to increase the google page rank. Is there any possibility to Increase. On which basis google give page rank to a website. Please help me

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Google page rank is updated by Google after every 3+ months based on Inbound links, link quality, content, website size, authority etc. There is no other way to increase page rank.

Create backlink in High page rank site & update your site continuously. My favorite forum about SEO & internet marketing is http://samuraisseo.com/forum.php that you may follow to learn new thing everyday.

The only way to increase websit's page rank is link and bsack link in high rank website page. you should make a lot of links. And your link content shoul be attractive and meaningful, which could leave good impact on visitors.

According to me high qulaity backlinks and innovative quality content are useful for getting google page rank.

We can increase Page Rank through Content and Quality Backlinks. Content is the most effective part f SEO. So, firstly write fresh, Unique and quality content. Then promote this content through Social Bookmarking, Social Networking Sites etc. Use Keywords, Title Tag, and Meta Tags properly. Article Submission, Forum Posting, Directory Submission, Guest Posting, Blog Commenting etc these all techniques are very effective for getting quality Backlinks.

Follow some best Off-page optimization techniques by this you can easily bring more & more traffic to your website...i.e...:
* High PR Directory Submissons
* Good Social Bookmarking Submissions
* Article Marketing
* Video Marketing
* Press Release
* Forum Commenting
* Blog Commenting
* Link Wheel
* Web 2.0 pages

First & foremost I want to make one thing very clear to you that there is no option to increase page rank of website, it increases as per Google algorithm & of course due to your effort. I think you should review all off page activity once & try to make backlinks on high PR sites.

First Light, simply design & easy navigation, choose right keywords, original & unique web contents, follow all search engine rules, build natural links and do quality work.

Forget about PageRank. It isn't an indicator of anything useful and has little if no influence on where a web page ranks for keyphrase searches.

There is no hard fast rule for getting PR. You should have to meet the guidlines which Google have mentioned in his webmasters guidlines.Just try to get quality back links from your niche and make attractive content, which appleas to the reader to stay on your stie and also he come again to your site.By doing all of that your PR should be increased and don't forget to make the proper use of the social media sites which are now more effective nowadays.

as we all know you need to link from your page to quality content and nothing less.

Website conternt plays a major role in website PR. So write quality and unique content for your website.
Clear your on page optimization. Add meta description, title and keyword in peoper length.
Then focus on off page activity. Gebnearte quality backlink that divert traffic your site.
Thanks............

Try the OFF Page SEO Techniques like

Blogging and guest blogging.
Pay per click (PPC).
Social media Marketing.
Sharing Videos in Video Sharing Sites.
Email marketing.
etc...

Hello,

I am Rosa Rion from Bangladesh. I am newbie here. However, in order to getting first page on Google you need to complete your on page first. Then start off page and select the most relevant pages to build backlinks. Before submitting links you need to confirm about their page rank as well.

Thank You!!!

domain authority & page authority take at least anything from 2 weeks to 3 months after u have placed the links

Don't concentrate over the Page Rank thing, I have repeadly talking about the same over this froum from a little while that the page Rank is all dead now there isn't any reason to concentrate over it much rather than better will be diverting your mind over some place different.

Why don't you go for Page Authority? I guess it is far better way of understanding your page position and performance.

Yes there are many possibilties to increase your page rank.Generate maximum quality backlinks for Your website.For this you use only High PR sites(2-10)to create backlinks for your site.
Do social media activities for your website which are more helpful to increase traffic & PR.
Definitely it will be more helpful to increase your site PR.

Forget the google PR it doesnt mean that much except mostly to give value to the links on your page, instead focus on what is important high ranking on SERP's

Page Rank depends on how often you update your site, How much Quality content you have, How many visitors access your site,etc. It increases gradually and slowly.

Well, Page Rank is not into consideration these day it is diverted to DA/PA of any resource and people check this while building links for website.

You have to get as many good quality links to your page that are relevant to the content of your page as you can. It is just that simple. There are many ways to get links including, reciprocal linking with other sites, posting on blogs and forums, article marketing, and press releases. You can even go for paid services for this from experts like BarryinSiam on SEOclerks.

everyday like 40 backlinks like SERP ranks site to build the back links you get good result.

offpage seo do something like Social bookmarking, web 2.0, document submission this thing.

Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.