Hello,
I have one question but can't think about the correct answer so I create this poll to get the answer.
If I have 10 new articles,
1. should I submit them to Ezine and other article directories (about 10) and get back links?
or
2. should I post them in my website blog and submit each new article page to social bookmarking sites (about 40)?
or
3. should I post 5 articles in my website blog and submit the other 5 articles to Ezine and other articles directories?
Which method is more effective in SEO and traffic?
Please vote on this poll.
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello,
I have one question but can't think about the correct answer so I create this poll to get the answer.
If I have 10 new articles,
1. should I submit them to Ezine and other article directories (about 10) and get back links?
or
2. should I post them in my website blog and submit each new article page to social bookmarking sites (about 40)?
or
3. should I post 5 articles in my website blog and submit the other 5 articles to Ezine and other articles directories?
Which method is more effective in SEO and traffic?
Please vote on this poll.
Thanks.

I would suggest you to go for the third option:post 5 articles in your website blog and submit the other 5 articles to Ezine and other articles directories?

I have to agree with option number 3 as well. However, I do recommend for your articles to all be original and have quality content. My clients always emphasize the importance of quality rich content that conveys and teaches the reader something. Do not just overload your articles with keywords, be conscientious and use them adequately in well structured sentences.

In my own experiences, submitting them all to ezine if they all have different contents and then do some spinning on them and putting them all on your websites. :)

Have a nice day,

Better you can post them in Ezine article. It is the most popular article directory which can provide you more traffic and exposure.

It is always better to hang on to your own stuff, in your case, stick your articles on your blog. Forget about your link obsessions. The articles will get around on their own should they be of any value whatsoever to the Internet. That's just the nature of important content.

submitting them to top 25 articles directories SERP will grow. also google it's allwasy in look for new and fresh content, so you can do 50-50% with the articles!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.