I want more and more traffic . If you have any ideas for how to increase effectvely and genuine traffic, Please you can suggest me Please help!!

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

You will get the traffic from following ways.

1. SEO - organic visitors but will take time
  2. SMO - create a page and get more likes
  3. SEM - you should pay some amount

---------------

You have to do following things to get more traffic

1. Prepare unique article for your niche category and submit it in big article directory
  2. Do the social bookmarking of submited article links
  3. Update your twits everyday
  4. Try to submit at least one unique blog post everyday in your website
  5. Try to do guest blog posting

I am sure this will work.

commented: Yes this is true but you have to do this consistently +0

Create fresh and good quality content and post it on high page rank website by different techniques.
1. Forum Posting
2. Blog Commenting
3. Classified Submission
4. Directory Submission
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Article submission

If you have enough fund, I suggest you to get PPC from Google.
If not, use social bookmarkings, PR sites and ping.

For getting the more traffi to your website..then try best Off-page techniques..i.e.

• Link Wheel
  • Web 2.0 pages
  • Ads Posting through Classifieds
  • Video Marketing
  • Press Release
  • Guest Posting

Each and every site needs traffic to increase sale for products and services.Web 2.0 sites play an important role in traffic generation.You can post articles on hubpages and squidoo sites.The more readers you will get the more trfafic your site have.

you need to use different methodes for this if you can make a good social network you will have best traffic.

we have different methods to generate traffic to you niche the best idea is to create backlink for you site also when a website takes more than a few seconds to load some visitors will leave simply because they are impatient.

Try Some Off-page techniques, they will bring more traffi to your website..i.e.
Link Wheel
Web 2.0 blogs
Guest Posting
SlideS Submission
Forums
Blogs

Some Off Page Optimization:

1. Directory Submission
  2. Article Submission
  3. Press Release Submission
  4. Social Bookmaking Submission
  5. Blog Commenting
  6. Form Posting

I would recommended you social media promotion, start your business network page on wallpost social network. And, utilize free social ads to promote your business. This will helps a lot to increase your business presence in online & to reach targeted customers.

Social media sites can play very vital role in driving a traffic, use big sites like Facebookm, Twitter, Google plus and LinkdIn for better promotion of your sit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.