Hello Everybody,

Please chack my sites and tell me what is the problem in this on page.this site is not get top ranking.So Please chack this and give me suggestion.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I am not expert SEO, I am also looking for some information how to do On-page SEO of your site after the Google panda and penguin updates.

However, for better understanding:

• Include Title tags.
  • Include Meta tags.
  • Include Meta keywords.
  • Avoid keyword stuffing in every page (not more than 3 times in single).
  • Include internal linking.
  • Choose good web hosting.
  • Your ip must not be black listed.
  • Create a good website structure.
  • Create sitemap
  • All links in your website must be working

Thats all you have to do for on-page.

i would definately agree with Charles Koliver but you must have mentioned about images too.

There are some changes which you should know in on-page and as name shows on-page means you have to make some changes on your webpage and make its as search engines want to be.

Hi
On Page search engine optimization is a part of seo process in which we could enhance our web page by doing correction in the title and keyword of the site,because search engines desparetlly searching for title and keyword so if your title is eye catching then you could make your site in the top position.
Thanks

If your site not getting into google, kindly confirme whether you submitted your xml site map on webmaster tools or not.

for the start project work in SEO firstly shoud make the site friendly.the following changes have to do make friendly site

title tag
meta tag
description
keywords
site map
robotext file
then start your work of SEO

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.